A unique backdrop for books, art and favorite keepsakes, our Benchwright Tower features a cast-iron frame with scrolling finials, flattened penny feet and decorative rivet heads.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Four fixed shelves are built from kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finished by hand with a rustic mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Expertly crafted shelves with hardwood veneers are weathered and distressed for the look of salvaged lumber.
- Sturdily crafted cast-iron frame has scrolling finials, flattened penny feet and decorative rivet heads.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 21.5" deep x 63" high
- Number of fixed shelves: 5
- Shelf: 23" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf Interior: 12" high
- Clearance from floor: 6" high
- Distance between legs: 17.5" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Weight: 65 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).