A unique backdrop for books, art and favorite keepsakes, our Benchwright Tower features a cast-iron frame with scrolling finials, flattened penny feet and decorative rivet heads.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Four fixed shelves are built from kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finished by hand with a rustic mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Expertly crafted shelves with hardwood veneers are weathered and distressed for the look of salvaged lumber.
- Sturdily crafted cast-iron frame has scrolling finials, flattened penny feet and decorative rivet heads.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 21.5" deep x 63" high
- Number of fixed shelves: 5
- Shelf: 23" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf Interior: 12" high
- Clearance from floor: 6" high
- Distance between legs: 17.5" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Weight: 65 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.