The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our TV stand, creating a handsome backdrop for modern media equipment. Crafted from poplar, it's accented with grooves and saw marks for a look of salvaged lumber.
- 42" wide x 20" deep x 30" high; holds a 37" TV.
- 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high; holds a 55" TV.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Distressed by hand, then finished with a rustic mahogany stain.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our .
- View our .
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.