Benchwright Media Suite with Towers
- White Glove Delivery
The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our media suite. Each piece is accented with grooves and saw marks, and finished with a beautiful mahogany stain.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Glass doors are made of tempered glass.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Behind each glass door of the TV stand is a shelf that can adjust to different heights.
- Towers each features 3 adjustable shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Features levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small: 42" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Large: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Benchwright Media Suite is made of 2 Towers and 1 TV Stand
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 109" wide x 20" deep x 60" high
- Overall: 22" wide x 20" deep x 60" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 17.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Top Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 17.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 27" high
- Bottom Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 17.5" wide x 18" deep x 23.5" high
- Clearance Under Tower: 3"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 117 pounds
- Overall: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Drawer: 28" wide x 18" deep x 6.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 28" wide x 18" deep x 1.5 thick
- Bottom Cabinet Interior: 15" wide x 18" deep x 23.5" high
- Maximum Flat-Screen TV Size: 55"
- Clearance Under Console: 3"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 162 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Benchwright Rectangular Coffee Table
Benchwright Round Side Table
Benchwright Console Table
- White Glove Delivery