Benchwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet - Rustic Mahogany Finish
The rustic warmth of 19th-century factory furniture was the muse behind our Benchwright Medicine Cabinet. A deeply weathered wooden frame detailed with exposed hardware gives it bold industrial style.
- 22" wide x 5.25" deep x 33" high
- Frame is expertly constructed of solid poplar.
- Fitted with beveled mirror.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the cabinet will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 22" wide x 5.25" deep x 33" high
- Interior: 20.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 31.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean mirror, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).