Artisans use traditional rush weaving to create this chair’s seat and back, wrapping twisted strands of fiber around the frame in a continuous loop to form a pattern that resembles intersecting triangles. A wide, boxy silhouette puts a contemporary spin on the design.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is crafted from kiln-dried mahogany, banana bark and rattan pole.
- Tenon-and-groove joinery ensures a sturdy construction.
- Arms, seat and backrest are handwoven from banana bark and rattan pole.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stained and sealed with an oil-based Pecan finish.
- Plastic glides on feet protect floors.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 22.25" deep x 31.25" high
- Seat: 25" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.75" thick
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 24" wide x 15.75" high
- Arms: 3" wide x 24.5" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 15"
- Distance Between Legs: 24.25" side to side; 20" front to back
- Weight: 23 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).