Artisans use traditional rush weaving to create this chair’s seat and back, wrapping twisted strands of fiber around the frame in a continuous loop to form a pattern that resembles intersecting triangles. A wide, boxy silhouette puts a contemporary spin on the design.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is crafted from kiln-dried mahogany, banana bark and rattan pole.
- Tenon-and-groove joinery ensures a sturdy construction.
- Arms, seat and backrest are handwoven from banana bark and rattan pole.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stained and sealed with an oil-based Pecan finish.
- Plastic glides on feet protect floors.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 22.25" deep x 31.25" high
- Seat: 25" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.75" thick
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 24" wide x 15.75" high
- Arms: 3" wide x 24.5" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 15"
- Distance Between Legs: 24.25" side to side; 20" front to back
- Weight: 23 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.