Artisans use traditional rush weaving to create this chair’s seat and back, wrapping twisted strands of fiber around the frame in a continuous loop to form a pattern that resembles intersecting triangles. A wide, boxy silhouette puts a contemporary spin on the design.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is crafted from kiln-dried mahogany, banana bark and rattan pole.
- Tenon-and-groove joinery ensures a sturdy construction.
- Arms, seat and backrest are handwoven from banana bark and rattan pole.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stained and sealed with an oil-based Pecan finish.
- Plastic glides on feet protect floors.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 22.25" deep x 31.25" high
- Seat: 25" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.75" thick
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 24" wide x 15.75" high
- Arms: 3" wide x 24.5" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 15"
- Distance Between Legs: 24.25" side to side; 20" front to back
- Weight: 23 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.