Benson Table Lamp Base
The visual appeal of dual pulleys for power and a resolute proportion give this lamp base a tinge of industrious detailing reminiscent of the early American pioneers of science.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of hollow steel with brass finial and zinc socket.
- On/off pull-chain on socket.
- Finished and sealed by hand.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Shown with our Large Rectangular shade (sold separately) or pair with any other Large mix/match shades.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" wide x 5" deep x 36.5" high
- Base Bottom: 8" wide x 5" deep x 1" high
- Finial: 1" square x 1" high
- Cord: 9' long
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed the specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).