Benton Leather Club Armchair
- The beauty and comfort of leather add to this chair’s comfortable, compact design. It’s expertly crafted with supple aniline-dyed leather that grows darker near the piped seams. With its smaller scale, it fits easily in rooms of all sizes.
- 32.5" w x 32.5" d x 31.5" h
- Seat cushions have a polyester wrap for a tailored and neat look.
- For shipping and return information, click on the shipping info tab.
- When making your selection, see the Quick Ship leather below.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32.5" w x 32.5"d x 31.5" h
- Seat: 20" w x 22"d x 18" h
- Diagonal Depth: 44"
- Arms: 6.5" w x 19" h
- Legs (removable): 3.5"sq. x 35" h
- Back height: 31.5"
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Use our room planner to help design your space.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over the counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with a solid foam-core seat cushion wrapped in a lofty padding is supported by industrial-strength webbing.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).