Bhotah Tote Bag
Woven from a jute/cotton blend for strength and softness, our tote features a bhotah motif that gives its everyday functionality and designer style.
- 22" wide x 9" deep x 16" high
- Made of a jute/cotton blend.
- Interior color is solid.
- Open interior and exterior pockets.
- Zipper closure.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the exterior pocket.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 52% jute, 48% cotton
- Lined with 100% cotton.
- Overall: 22" wide x 9" deep x 16"
- Width At Bottom: 14"
- Interior Pocket: 8" wide x 7" high
- Exterior Pocket: 7" wide x 9" high
- Strap (2): 49" long (total length in U shape)
- Spot clean with a damp cloth.
- Blot any excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.