Blackout Drape Liner
Designed as a layering piece under other drapes, our dense Blackout Drape Liner blocks light, absorbs noise, insulates against heat and cold, and protects drapery, rugs and furniture from fading.
- Woven of 67% polyester-33% cotton.
- Lined to block out light.
- Absorbs noise and insulates against heat and cold.
- Hangs from pole pockets or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Liner is 4" shorter and 4" narrower to fit snugly behind the drapes.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 46" wide x 40" long
- 46" wide x 59" long
- 46" wide x 80" long
- 46" wide x 92" long
- 46" wide x 104" long
- 46" wide x 120" long
- Top Casing Hem: 3" high
- Side Hem: 1/2" wide
- Bottom Hem: 1/2" high
- Dry-clean only, preferably on the drapery cycle.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).