Blaine Reclaimed Wood Adjustable Bunching Coffee Table
Characteristics of an industrial table are incorporated into the design of this striking coffee table. We retained the planked wood’s original markings and punctuated its metal band with rivets to replicate the look and feel of a workshop piece.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted from reclaimed elm with a plywood panel.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pedestal base and legs are welded of rust proof iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable tabletop spins and has locking feature to adjust height.
- Simple assembly required.
- Felt pads on legs protect against scratching.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" diameter, 16" high; adjusts to 28" high
- Top: 31.5" diameter, 1" thick
- Pedestal Height: 15" minimum; 27" maximum
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.