Blaine Reclaimed Wood Adjustable Bunching Coffee Table
Characteristics of an industrial table are incorporated into the design of this striking coffee table. We retained the planked wood’s original markings and punctuated its metal band with rivets to replicate the look and feel of a workshop piece.
- 31.5" diam x 16" h; adjusts to 28" h
- Table is crafted from reclaimed elm with a plywood panel.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pedestal base and legs are welded of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
- Removable tabletop spins and has locking feature to adjust height.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with a rustproof iron base and legs.
- Spin-top table features adjustable height and locking capability.
- Felt pads on legs protect against scratching.
- Overall: 31.5" diam x 16" h; adjusts to 28" h
- Top: 31.5" diam x 1" thick
- Pedestal Height: 15" minimum; 27" maximum
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 lb
- Weight: 39 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- White Glove Delivery
Coffee Table, Set of 2
- White Glove Delivery