With its slender frame and glass top, this desk has an open quality that makes it perfect for a smaller office. The shelves are open to accommodate the Blair Basket (sold separately) for an understated design that also makes a striking entry console.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from iron pipe and finished in Blacksmith.
- Features a glass top and four glass shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Glass is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide x 24" deep x 29.5" high
- Glass Top: 60.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Center Area: 28.75"
- Glass Shelf (4): 15.25" wide x 22.25" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance Above Shelves: 9.25"
- Legs: 1.25" diameter, 29.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 21.25" side to side; 14.25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 40 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 25 pounds
- Weight: 194 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Clean glass top and shelves using glass cleaner, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).