With its slender frame and glass top, this desk has an open quality that makes it perfect for a smaller office. The shelves are open to accommodate the Blair Basket (sold separately) for an understated design that also makes a striking entry console.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from iron pipe and finished in Blacksmith.
- Features a glass top and four glass shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Glass is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide x 24" deep x 29.5" high
- Glass Top: 60.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Center Area: 28.75"
- Glass Shelf (4): 15.25" wide x 22.25" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance Above Shelves: 9.25"
- Legs: 1.25" diameter, 29.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 21.25" side to side; 14.25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 40 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 25 pounds
- Weight: 194 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Clean glass top and shelves using glass cleaner, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.