Vanishing medallions give this sumptuous wool rug the character of an heirloom passed down through generations. Skilled artisans use a special printing process to give this 18th-century suzani-style design an antique, timeworn look that exhibits beautiful random coloring. The wool pile is cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a luster wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that’s a unique work of art.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- A swatch for this item is available below for $25. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Catalog / Internet only.