Boutique Hammered Metal Scented Candle Pots
Our hand-hammered metal candle pots are filled with scented wax to infuse an inviting fragrance throughout the room. A black tassel dresses the pot lid for a refined touch.
- Gold: 3" diameter, 4.25" high
- Silver: 3.5" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bronze: 4" diameter, 3" high
- Made of steel with a hand-hammered finish.
- Filled with scented soy wax.
- Gold fragrance notes: Madagascar vanilla, sandalwood, fresh white ﬂoral accords with touches of green apple and Argentine lemon.
- Silver fragrance notes: bergamot, zest, Blue Skies, white grapefruit, cyclamen petals, creamy heliotrope, hyacinth, clean musk, sandalwood, marine accords.
- Bronze fragrance notes: Himalayan peppercorn, imperial nutmeg, spiced clove, Tibetan myrrh, Asian redwood, warm teak, incense smoke, white moss, elemi wood.
- Dimensions & Care
- Gold: 3" diameter, 4.25" high; 30-hour burn time
- Silver: 3.5" diameter, 4.5" high; 35-hour burn time
- Bronze: 4" diameter, 3" high; 28-hour burn time
- Candle self consumes.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).