Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Adapted for media, this exceptionally well-made console draws on the build and design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. Modern-day components are encased behind its timeworn styling, bringing warmth and character to media spaces.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried hand distressed acacia, teak and mango wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Features two cabinets, two adjustable shelves and cutouts for wire management.
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fits up to a 50" flat-screen TV.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- For stability, Media Console should be mounted to the wall with included bracket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 14" deep x 37" high
- Top: 72" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (4): 15.25" wide x 27" high x 1" deep
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33.75" wide x 10.75" deep x 0.5" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 34" wide x 11" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Media Stand: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 64" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 55 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 183.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.