Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console
- In-Home Delivery
- Earth Friendly
Adapted for media, this exceptionally well-made console draws on the build and design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. Modern-day components are encased behind its timeworn styling, bringing warmth and character to media spaces.
- 72" w x 14" d x 37" h; fits most flat-screen TVs up to 60".
- Media console is crafted of reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Features two cabinets, two adjustable shelves and cutouts for wire management.
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried hand distressed acacia, teak and mango wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 72" w x 14" d x 37" h
- Top: 72" w x 14" d x 1" thick
- Diagonal Width: 87"
- Cabinet Door (4): 15.25" w x 27" h x 1" d
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33.75" w x 10.75" d x 0.5" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 34" w x 11" d x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Media Stand: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 64" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 55 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 lb
- Weight: 183.5 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).