Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Take it home today! Our Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console with a Rustic Finish is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Adapted for media, this exceptionally well-made console draws on the build and design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. Modern-day components are encased behind its timeworn styling, bringing warmth and character to media spaces.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried hand distressed acacia, teak and mango wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Features two cabinets, two adjustable shelves and cutouts for wire management.
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fits up to a 50" flat-screen TV.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- For stability, Media Console should be mounted to the wall with included bracket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 14" deep x 37" high
- Top: 72" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (4): 15.25" wwide x 27" high x 1" deep
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33.75" wide x 10.75" deep x 0.5" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 34" wide x 11" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Media Stand: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 64" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 55 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 183.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Bowry Reclaimed Wood Side Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery