Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Adapted for media, this exceptionally well-made console draws on the build and design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. Modern-day components are encased behind its timeworn styling, bringing warmth and character to media spaces.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried hand distressed acacia, teak and mango wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Features two cabinets, two adjustable shelves and cutouts for wire management.
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fits up to a 50" flat-screen TV.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- For stability, Media Console should be mounted to the wall with included bracket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 14" deep x 37" high
- Top: 72" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (4): 15.25" wide x 27" high x 1" deep
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33.75" wide x 10.75" deep x 0.5" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 34" wide x 11" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Media Stand: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 64" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 55 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 183.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.