Brady 2-Piece Open Entryway System
- This space-saving system is designed to simplify everyday life – and is crafted to last.
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame.
- Features open and closed storage and a bench top for seating.
- Fitted with metal bin pulls and label holders.
- Edge-rubbed stain reveals exceptional depth of color; see available finishes below.
- Up to 3 units can be attached together with the included hardware.
- To create your own entryway suite, please view our Modular Components.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Meticulously crafted of hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the suite's structural integrity over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Built with a bench top for seating (for your safety, please do not stand on bench).
- Fitted with a roomy 18"-deep drawer set on side-mounted metal glides.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Pair with our Savannah Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- Open Cabinet
- Overall: 30" wide x 13" deep x 50.5" high
- Top Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 12" high
- Tall Bottom Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 34.5" high
- Overall: 30" wide x 23.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 18.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Base: 28" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).