Brady 4-Piece Double Bench Entryway System
Our Brady 4-Piece Double-Bench Entryway Suite is the perfect solution for efficient storage in foyers, mudrooms and entryways.
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame.
- Smartly constructed with open and closed storage and 2 bench tops for seating.
- Edge-rubbed stain reveals exceptional depth of color; see available finishes below.
- Fitted with metal bin pulls and label holders.
- To create your own entryway suite, please view our Modular Components.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solidly constructed of hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the suite's structural integrity over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Open cabinet has 2 small cubbies at the top and 2 large cubbies below.
- Built with 2 bench tops for seating (for your safety, please do not stand on benches).
- Fitted with 2 roomy 18"-deep drawers, each set on side-mounted metal glides.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Pair with our Savannah Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- Overall: 30" wide x 13" deep x 50.5" high
- Top Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 12" high
- Tall Bottom Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 34.5" high
- Overall: 30" wide x 23.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 18.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Base: 28" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).