Brady Leather Club Armchair
Like the armchairs found in well-appointed Paris clubs of the 1920s, our Brady club chair offers great comfort in an elegant silhouette – at an incredible value. It’s styled with a gently pitched camel back and rounded arms that are outlined with gathers in front. The top-grain Italian leather upholstery is aniline dyed to saturate the hide in a rich whiskey hue.
- 36" wide x 41" deep x 33.5" high
- Supple, top-grain Italian leather upholstery has an exclusive finish that preserves its beauty over time.
- Thickly cushioned arms and back for extra comfort.
- Double-padded seat cushion with extra-thick foam core and sinuous spring support.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame crafted with corner blocks and mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- View and compare with other collections at Upholstery Furniture Facts.
- Watch a video about the high quality of our upholstered furniture.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 41" deep x 33.5" high
- Frame Back Height: 33.5"
- Seat: 21" wide x 23" deep x 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 21.5" wide x 24" deep x 8" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 7" wide x 6" high
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 3" square, 3" high
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2" square, 3" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- No assembly required.
- View complete Care & Cleaning InstructionsReplacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality, you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).