Branford Bedside Table
Built with the finest craftsmanship and quality, each piece in our Branford Collection is an heirloom in the making. The bedside table is detailed with a decorative drawer pull.
- 32" wide x 18.75" deep x 30" high
- Crafted with a solid, kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Features a pull-out bread board shelf, a spacious drawer and an adjustable shelf in the open area below.
- Finished by hand in Heritage Black in multistep process that includes distressing, sanding and sealants.
- Drawer pulls finished in Antique Brass.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from solid mahogany; top and drawer front made from MDF with mahogany veneer.
- Drawer box made from mahogany and plywood with laminated beech glides. Drawer is constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and includes a half-moon drawer stop.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 32" wide x 18.75" deep x 30" high
- Top: 32" wide x 18.75" deep x 2" thick
- Pull-out Shelf: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 23.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 3.75" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 28.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.5" thick
- Interior Without Shelf: 28.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 13.25" high
- Assembled Weight: 77 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).