Brant Persian-Style Rug
Designed after the famed Tabriz carpets of northwest Persia, this rug features intricate palmettes linked by gracefully arching branches. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Hand tufted of yarn-dyed wool.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Internet Only.
- Yarn-dyed wool has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self bound to wear beautifully over time.
- Cotton canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
Our expedited delivery means that orders arrive in the following cities within 7 to 10 business days: On the West Coast, San Francisco and Los Angeles. On the East Coast, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, and Tampa/Fort Meyers/Orlando and Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL. For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks.
Furniture, rugs and other large items are bulky, and can be heavy, so these items have a delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed in parentheses after the price and is an additional charge.
Items shipped to Hawaii are delivered by UPS at our regular shipping and processing fees, with an additional charge of $10. Also, we are now offering shipment of large furniture and oversized items to Oahu, Maui and the Island of Hawaii. There will be an additional surcharge of $350 per order. This surcharge is in addition to regular delivery charges, which are listed below.
5 business days
Rush 48 States
2 business days
5 business days
10-15 business days
*The regular shipping and processing charges stated on the Delivery and Processing Charges Chart cover Parcel Post Delivery. These charges do not include Surcharges that may apply to some items or Rush Charges.
View General Shipping Information
In-Home Delivery Service
We are proud of our exclusive In-Home Delivery Service. When indicated, these items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled, and the packaging is taken away. Delivery is by appointment; Monday - Friday in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. In-Home Delivery is available in the contiguous 48 states as well as Maui, Oahu and the Island of Hawaii.
View General Shipping Information
Learn How to Measure for Delivery
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).