Brantley Antique Mercury Glass Chandelier
Light shining through our chandelier’s mercury-glass bell shades casts a warm, inviting glow. Crafted of iron with nine lights on two circular tiers, the fixture has a rasped-iron finish that creates a striking counterpoint to the mottled silver glass.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted from iron with a rasped-iron finish.
- Mercury-glass shades.
- A generous 12-foot chain allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Ideal ceiling height for the chandelier is 8', 10' or 12'.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" diameter, 31" high
- Frame: 28" diameter, 28" high
- Hanging Height: minimum 31"; maximum 175" (approximately 14.5')
- Canopy: 6" diameter, 1" high
- Glass Shade (9): 5" diameter, 7.5" high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Bulb (9): 60 watts, type B chandelier (not included)
- Weight: 19.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.