Brayden Extending Dining Table
English pine antiques from the mid-1800s were the inspiration for this table with a planked top, chamfered legs and low stretcher. The sturdy design is ideal for lively gatherings, and two leaves drop in at either end to expand its length.
- 86" long x 40" wide x 30" high (unextended); seats up to 8
- 118" long x 40" wide x 30" high (extended); seats up to 10
- Frame and legs made from kiln-dried pine.
- Features two extension leaves.
- Finished in Vintage Honey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top made from solid pine and MDF with spruce veneer; frame, apron, stretcher and legs made from solid pine.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall (without leaves): 86" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall (with leaves): 118" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Top: 2" thick
- Apron: 3.75" high
- Clearance Below Apron: 24.25"
- Leaf (2): 16" long x 40" wide x 2" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 4.5" (at sides); 9.75 (at ends, unextended); 25.75" (at ends, extended)
- Middle Stretcher: 59" long x 3.25" wide x 2.75" high
- Side Stretchers: 22.5" long x 3.25" wide x 2.75" high
- Clearance Below Stretcher: 4"
- Legs: 4.75" square
- Distance Between Legs: 57.75" at sides; 22.5" at head
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 575 pounds
- Weight: 211 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).