Bring warmth and ease to entertaining with this buffet, patterned after English pine antiques. Its glass-door cabinets showcase their contents while keeping dust and moisture out. It’s detailed with carved pilasters and molded doors.
- 55" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Features two large drawers and two spacious cabinets with four adjustable shelves.
- Frame and legs made from kiln-dried pine.
- Finished in Vintage Honey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and legs made from solid pine; top made from MDF and spruce veneer; shelves and drawer front made from particleboard and spruce veneer; drawer glides made from solid birch.
- Multiple cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 55" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 55" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 23" wide x 5" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 20.25" wide x 12.75" deep x 4" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 22.5" wide x 23.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 25" wide x 15.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 22.5" wide x 16" deep x 23.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 47.25" side to side; 13.5" from to back
- Clearance Under Piece: 1.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 100 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).