Brinkley Demilune Double Sink Console
A streamlined demilune shape makes this console ideal for shared spaces and smaller baths, while setting it apart from traditional bath fixtures. It’s topped with richly veined Italian marble.
- 72" wide x 21.25" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Available with two white ceramic sinks or two hand-hammered copper sinks.
- Spacious cabinet under each sink.
- Zinc-alloy hardware is finished in Polished Nickel. Additional hardware available for purchase in Brass.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 72" wide x 21.25" deep x 36" high
- Cabinet Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 19" deep x 22" high
- Drawer (3): 13.25" wide x 16.75" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Cutout (2): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Drain Hole Depth: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 182 pounds
- Weight: 304 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 445 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).