Brinkley Demilune Double Sink Console - Espresso Finish
A streamlined demilune shape makes this console ideal for shared spaces and smaller baths, while setting it apart from traditional bath fixtures. It’s topped with richly veined Italian marble.
- 72" wide x 21.25" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Includes two white ceramic sinks.
- Spacious cabinet under each sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Zinc-alloy hardware is finished in Polished Nickel. Additional hardware available for purchase in Brass.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- The matching Carrara marble backsplash is included.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 72" wide x 21.25" deep x 36" high
- Cabinet Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 19" deep x 22" high
- Drawer (3): 13.25" wide x 16.75" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Cutout (2): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Drain Hole Depth: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 182 pounds
- Weight: 304 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 445 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).