Bristol Upholstered Armchair
Crafted with the gracious lines of a British easy chair, this armchair is cozy and welcoming. The curve of its pleated English roll arms is echoed in the scrolled back, and the turned front legs are set on casters.
- 29" w x 38" d x 35" h
- Curved back with thick padding and English roll arms.
- Extra-thick foam-core seat is wrapped with lofty padding.
- Cushions are flame-retardant free.
- Turned front hardwood legs with an Espresso finish.
- Casters on front legs provide easy mobility.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the tight back for extra comfort.
- Frame is constructed using kiln-dried solid and engineered hardwood, and is reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery, double dowels, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in America.
- Overall: 29" w x 38" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 28"
- Seat: 29" w x 21" d x 17" h
- Arms: 5" w x 22" h
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 3.5" diam x 8.75" h with casters
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 3" w x 1.5" d x 7.75" h
- Frame Back Height: 35"
- Weight: 37 lb
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
Care & Composition
Assembly & Installation
- View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).