Brock Upholstered Swivel Desk Chair
A desk chair can look and feel just as inviting as a plush armchair. We’ve taken the finer points of a traditional roll-arm occasional chair and adapted them to the demands of the home office.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is crafted with a kiln-dried poplar frame with oak legs and arms.
- Seat and back cushions are composed of 58% linen, 42% cotton with Dacron-wrapped polyurethane foam filling.
- Seat is triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Seat and back cushions are upholstered with a linen/cotton blend.
- Chair swivels and tilts, and has an adjustable seat height.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable wheels.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 27.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 18.5" deep x 2.5" thick
- Seat Height: 19" minimum; 21.5" maximum
- Backrest: 18" wide x 17" high
- Arms: 1.75" wide x 14" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).