Brock Upholstered Swivel Desk Chair
A desk chair can look and feel just as inviting as a plush armchair. We’ve taken the finer points of a traditional roll-arm occasional chair and adapted them to the demands of the home office.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Chair is crafted with a kiln-dried poplar frame with oak legs and arms.
- Seat and back cushions are composed of 58% linen, 42% cotton with Dacron-wrapped polyurethane foam filling.
- Seat is triangular corner blocked for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Seat and back cushions are upholstered with a linen/cotton blend.
- Chair swivels and tilts, and has an adjustable seat height.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable wheels.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 27.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 18.5" deep x 2.5" thick
- Seat Height: 19" minimum; 21.5" maximum
- Backrest: 18" wide x 17" high
- Arms: 1.75" wide x 14" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.