Bronson Bedside Table
Designed for maximum storage and utility bedside, this multifunctional table brings to mind antique European furnishings. A pullout shelf provides an extra surface for keeping books or for writing.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Drawer boxes are made from meranti solid wood; drawer front is mahogany with particle board and mahogany veneer
- Legs are made of solid mahogany.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand-applied antique black finish.
- Drawer glides are made from meranti solid wood.
- Drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Antique bronze finish on metal hardware.
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 28" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 15.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Extension Of Breadboard: 10"
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5" side to side; 11.25" front to back.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 14 pounds
- Weight: 40 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.