Create a bedroom space just for writing and reflection with this elegant collection. The bookcase Is finished by hand through multiple steps until honed to a lustrous sheen.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted with solid mahogany.
- Shelves are solid mahogany and mahogany veneer.
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Heritage Black finish has Antique Bronze pulls, Almond White finish has Satin Nickel pulls.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two adjustable shelves for storage.
- Two drawers at the bottom for concealed storage.
- Two tempered-glass doors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16.5'' deep x 65'' high
- Shelf (2): 36.25" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 38" wide x 14" deep x 40" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 33.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 3.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 7.25" high
- Door (2): 17.5" wide x 40" high x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 5.25"
- Legs: 3.5" square
- Distance Between Legs: 35.5" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 180 pounds
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.