Create a bedroom space just for writing and reflection with this elegant collection. The bookcase Is finished by hand through multiple steps until honed to a lustrous sheen.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted with solid mahogany.
- Shelves are solid mahogany and mahogany veneer.
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Heritage Black finish has Antique Bronze pulls, Almond White finish has Satin Nickel pulls.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two adjustable shelves for storage.
- Two drawers at the bottom for concealed storage.
- Two tempered-glass doors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16.5'' deep x 65'' high
- Shelf (2): 36.25" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 38" wide x 14" deep x 40" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 33.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 3.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 7.25" high
- Door (2): 17.5" wide x 40" high x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 5.25"
- Legs: 3.5" square
- Distance Between Legs: 35.5" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 180 pounds
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).