Create a bedroom space for writing and reflection with this elegant desk, patterned after a European antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and legs are made of kiln–dried solid mahogany.
- Drawer boxes are made from meranti solid wood, drawer front is mahogany with particle board and mahogany veneer.
- Drawer glides are made from meranti solid wood.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The area behind the fold-down front features one cord cutout.
- Drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
- Features a fold-down writing surface with three spacious drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Hand-applied antique black finish.
- Antique bronze finish on metal hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 18" deep x 45.5" high
- Fold-Down Interior: 30.5" wide x 16.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 25.75" wide x 15" deep x 5.25" high
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 28" side to side; 14" front to back.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 50 pounds
- Weight: 115 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.