Create a bedroom space for writing and reflection with this elegant desk, patterned after a European antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame and legs are made of kiln–dried solid mahogany.
- Drawer boxes are made from meranti solid wood, drawer front is mahogany with particle board and mahogany veneer.
- Drawer glides are made from meranti solid wood.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The area behind the fold-down front features one cord cutout.
- Drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
- Features a fold-down writing surface with three spacious drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Hand-applied antique black finish.
- Antique bronze finish on metal hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 18" deep x 45.5" high
- Fold-Down Interior: 30.5" wide x 16.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 25.75" wide x 15" deep x 5.25" high
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 28" side to side; 14" front to back.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 50 pounds
- Weight: 115 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).