Bronson Secretary Desk
Designed for maximum storage and utility, and for a seamless addition to the bedroom, our Bronson Secretary Desk resembles an antique European dresser. A fold-down front behind faux drawers opens to a large surface area. Below, spacious drawers provide ample room for office supplies, clothes or linens.
- 32" w x 18" d x 45.5" h
- Crafted of solid mahogany.
- Hand-applied antique black finish.
- Antique bronze finish on metal hardware.
- Features a fold-down writing surface with three spacious drawers.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is made of kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Drawer boxes are made from meranti solid wood; drawer front is mahogany with particle board and mahogany veneer.
- Drawer glides are made from meranti solid wood.
- Drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
- Legs are made of solid mahogany.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- The area behind the fold-down front features one cord cutout.
- Overall: 32" w x 18" d x 45.5" h
- Fold-Down Interior: 30.5" w x 16.75" d x 14.25" h
- Drawer Interior (3): 25.75" w x 15" d x 5.25" h
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 28" side to side; 14" front to back.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 50 lb
- Weight: 115 lb
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Lewis Slipcovered Cube Set
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Brushed Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance Tweed