Brooklyn Upholstered Armchair
- Our Brooklyn Armchair is distinguished by its smart, tailored look. Crafted in America with impeccable style and sink-in comfort, it has pleated roll arms that are outlined with antique-bronze nail heads and is designed to maximize legroom.
- 39" w x 36" d x 34" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Brooklyn Upholstered Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" w x 36"d x 34" h
- Seat: 22" w x 22"d x 19" h
- Diagonal Depth: 30"
- Arms: 8.5" w x24" h
- Legs - Front (removable): 3" diam., 7" h with casters
- Legs - Back (nonremovable): 2" w x 3.5"d x 6" h
- Back height: 34"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 20% soy-based material; a sustainably harvested kiln-dried hardwood frame; and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Casters on turned legs provide easy mobility.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).