Bugatti made the most coveted cars of the 1920s and ‘30s, and none was more sought after than the Baby Bugatti Type 52, a scaled-down version of their 35B racer. This limited-edition, full-size model is a meticulous reproduction of the 1928 classic. With no engine under the hood, this car is not meant to be driven, but that won’t stop it from making your heart race.
- 77.5" long x 27.5" wide x 23" high
- Our Bugatti is perfect for home decoration, and is not intended or marketed for actual use.
- Handmade aluminum coachwork.
- Nickel-plated bronze radiator.
- Bronze and aluminum castings.
- Hand-cast, hand-polished aluminum wheels.
- Leather seats.
- Harness-leather bonnet strap, with position line on strap.
- Brake lever.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).