Bugatti made the most coveted cars of the 1920s and ‘30s, and none was more sought after than the Baby Bugatti Type 52, a scaled-down version of their 35B racer. This limited-edition, full-size model is a meticulous reproduction of the 1928 classic. With no engine under the hood, this car is not meant to be driven, but that won’t stop it from making your heart race.
- 77.5" long x 27.5" wide x 23" high
- Our Bugatti is perfect for home decoration, and is not intended or marketed for actual use.
- Handmade aluminum coachwork.
- Nickel-plated bronze radiator.
- Bronze and aluminum castings.
- Hand-cast, hand-polished aluminum wheels.
- Leather seats.
- Harness-leather bonnet strap, with position line on strap.
- Brake lever.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.