Bugatti made the most coveted cars of the 1920s and ‘30s, and none was more sought after than the Baby Bugatti Type 52, a scaled-down version of their 35B racer. This limited-edition, full-size model is a meticulous reproduction of the 1928 classic. With no engine under the hood, this car is not meant to be driven, but that won’t stop it from making your heart race.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPPRECIATE
- Our Bugatti is perfect for home decoration, and is not intended or marketed for actual use.
- Quantities are limited.
- Handmade aluminum coachwork.
- Hand-cast, hand-polished aluminum wheels.
- Harness-leather bonnet strap, with position line on strap.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nickel-plated bronze radiator.
- Bronze and aluminum castings.
- Leather seats.
- Brake lever.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 77.5" wide x 27.5" deep x 23" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.