Buchanan Roll Arm Upholstered 2-Piece Reversible Chaise Sectional
A compact profile makes our Buchanan Collection ideal for smaller spaces. Our sofa has an elegant, classic style. Built for exceptional comfort with meticulous attention to quality and detail, it has generous roll arms and soft cushions that invite hours of relaxation. To create a right-arm or left-arm chaise, simply place the ottoman at either end of the sofa, and reverse the positions of the end-seat cushion and the reversible-chaise cushion.
- 87" w x 67" d x 36.5" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Buchanan Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 87" w x 63.5" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Depth: 33.5"
- Seat: 71.5" w x 53" d x 21.5" h
- Arms: 8" w x 26" h
- Legs (removable): 7" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Height: 30.5"
- Sofa: 87" w x 38.5" d x 36.5" h
- "Floating" Chaise: 26.5" w x 24.5" d x 18.5" h
- "Floating" Chaise Seat Cushion: 29" w x 57" d
- Includes a sofa and a "floating" chaise with reversible chaise seat cushion.
- Construction includes seat cushions made with a solid foam core; a sturdy hardwood frame; and sinuous springs of heavy-gauge steel.
- To reconfigure sectional simply slide the "floating" chaise from one side of the sofa to the other and reverse the seat cushions.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).