Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Brushed Canvas
- Ticking Stripe
- Washed Grainsack
- Classic Canvas
- Colby Stripe
- Montgomery Stripe
- Performance Canvas
- Performance Tweed
- Slubby Basketweave
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Basketweave
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
Merging versatile style with exceptional comfort that’s made to last a lifetime, our Buchanan Ottoman is simply the best value you’ll find. Crafted with meticulous attention to quality and detail, it has a soft cushion that invites hours of relaxation.
- 26.5" w x 24.5"d x 18" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushion.
- For more information: Buchanan Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5-inch-thick foam core that is double wrapped in lofty padding.
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried hardwood, and is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Synthetic webbing under cushion provides exceptional support.
- Available in over 90 upholstery fabrics meticulously selected for beauty, durability and softness.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in the USA.
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 18" high
- Legs: 3" high
- Weight: 33.5 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 35 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 27" wide x 25" deep x 19" high
- No assembly required.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition of each of our fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
Quick Ship on select fabric choices:
everydaysuede™ in Light Wheat
Please allow approximately 8 to 10 weeks for delivery of furniture that does not have quick ship.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).