Buchanan Square Arm Upholstered Sleeper Sofa
A compact profile makes our Buchanan Collection ideal for smaller spaces. Our sleeper sofa has an elegant, classic style. Built for exceptional comfort with meticulous attention to quality and detail, it has generous arms and soft cushions that invite hours of relaxation. It converts easily into a queen-sized bed, making it an excellent choice for a guest room.
- 83.5" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Highest level contract grade mechanism designed for heavy use. Features a pop-up headrest.
- Comfortable 5” thick mattress, with innersprings.
- Fall-away crossbar eliminates #1 consumer complaint about sleepers; Your back never feels the bar.
- Overall: 83.5" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 81" w x 23" d x 20" h
- Arms: 6" w x 25" h
- Legs (removable): 5" tapered sq x 2" h
- Back Height: 30"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 92" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 230 lb
- Construction includes seat cushions made with a solid foam core and a sturdy hardwood frame.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).