Buchanan Roll Arm Upholstered Twin Sleeper Sofa
A compact profile makes our Buchanan collection ideal for smaller spaces. Built for exceptional comfort with meticulous attention to quality and detail, it has generous roll arms and soft cushions that invite hours of relaxation. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a twin-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 55.5" w x 39.5" d x 36.5" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Buchanan Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Depth: 33.5"
- Seat: 40" w x 23.5" d x 21.5" h
- Arms: 8" w x 26" h
- Legs (removable): 7" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Height: 30.5"
- Mattress, Twin-sized: 32" w x 72" l x 4.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 92" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 20.5"
- Weight: 107 lbs
- Sofa is built with a sturdy hardwood frame.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
- Seat cushions are made with a solid foam core.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).