Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the hardwood-framed pieces in our Bedford Collection. The Modular Desk Components can be used alone or combined with others to form a desk, a console or a wall of storage. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine and MDF.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Smart Technology™ hutch expands your storage options.
- Available in Antique White or Black finish with brushed-nickel bail pulls, or Espresso stain with matte-brown bail pulls.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
HOW TO CHOOSE COMPONENTS
- Bookcases can be used individually or stacked to create a 4-shelf unit.
- Corner desk can be created with 1 corner desktop and 2 cabinets; each piece sold separately.
- The long desktop fits atop two file cabinets to create a desk, or atop three to make a console.
- Pair 2 bookcases with our project tabletop to create more than 12 square feet of work space.