Stark™ Home Custom Diamond Sisal Rug - Platinum
- Stark Home has made a name for itself by crafting custom-designed rugs and carpets in America for more than 60 years. Our custom rug is created with durable, natural fibers that make it ideal for busy rooms. Neutral hues and a simple, tailored design give this floor decor versatile style.
- Woven of sisal.
- Lapped corners.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Made of imported materials. Cut and sewn in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- 100% sisal rug.
- Natural latex backing.
- Choice of size in one-foot (12") increments, from 2' square up to 13' wide x 15' long (156" wide x 180" long).
- Professional cleaning recommended when necessary.
- Brush away crumbs and dirt with a household broom; a vacuum should be used less frequently.
- Excessive vacuuming of natural fibers may cause extra wear.
- When vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low power setting.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, fibers will occasionally pop up. When this happens, simply tuck them back into the rug or trim with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- No water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
Custom size items cannot be returned. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Please allow approximately 6 weeks for delivery.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).