Build Your Own - Ryland Modular Banquette
Designed to sit flush against the wall, our banquette puts every bit of kitchen space to good use. The modular design lets you create an L or U shape, and cubbies in the base of the bench provide easy-to-reach storage.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany, MDF and veneer.
- All corners are reinforced with dowels to ensure a sturdy, durable frame.
- Features a polyurethane finish with a semi gloss top coat.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Designed to fit our Modular Banquette Baskets
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Set includes two End Pieces and one Corner Piece.
- End Piece: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Corner Piece: 19.5" square x 18" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Top Thickness: 1"
- Base Thickness: 0.5"
- Divider Thickness: 0.75"
- Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 19" deep x 14.75" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" square x 18" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight of Corner Piece: 36 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).