In our online video, we show you – step by step – how to create a system that maximizes your space and meets your every need.
- Choose a base pedestal unit in one of six styles. Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space.
- Depending on the setup you chose, select the appropriate top – single, double, triple or quadruple.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery, precision bluff-cut drawers and smooth glides.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges.
- Fitted with antique brass cup pulls.
- The bookcase pedestal, cabinet pedestal and glass-door pedestals have two adjustable shelves.
- The file cabinet pedestal has three bluff-cut drawers; bottom drawer is fitted with rails for both letter- and legal-sized hanging folders.
- The cabinet pedestal has a bluff-cut door and two removable shelves.
- Single 2-Drawer File Cabinet features two drawers that hold standard or lateral files.
- Double 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet features two wide drawers that hold standard or lateral files.
- The glass-door pedestal is available in single or double widths.
- The single glass-door pedestal has a door that can be configured to open to the left or right, and is sized to fit components up to 14" wide, making it ideal for storing baskets of DVDs, video game consoles that stand vertically, games or other related items.
- The glass door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Glass doors of the glass-door pedestals permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Select pieces are detailed with cord cutouts and antique brass cup pulls.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to
fit your space. Pair with a Printer's Top or with another Printer's
component (each sold separately).
- Watch a video about the versatility of our .
- View our .
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.