Burke Console Table
Crafted from blackened iron in simple cube shapes, our Burke tables have the bold character of industrial fixtures. The console table functions as a media stand or display piece.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Top made from iron sheet; frame made from square pipe iron.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of iron.
- Finished in a matte black.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 59" wide x 13.75" deep x 30.5" high
- Top: 59" wide x 13.75" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf: 59" wide x 13.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 4.25"
- Clearance Between Shelf And Floor: 24.25"
- Legs: 0.75" square
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 75 pounds
- Weight: 61 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.